Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
William Allen, DDS MAGD
Dr. William Allen is a 1984 graduate of WVU School of Dentistry. He was awarded a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2001 and a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2005. Dr. Allen is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Orthodontic Society and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
• Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
• Master, Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
• Trained at 14 Prestigious Postdoctoral Institutions
• American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry Trained Dentist
• Johns Hopkins Trained Dentist
• International Lecturer on Advanced Dental Techniques
• State of the Art Office and Equipment Technology
• A Boutique Practice; not a Group Practice
We offer free consultations and second opinions